Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (S.E.N.D.)
Here is our annual “SEND information report 2022-2023” about the implementation of SEND policy. Our report is compliant with section 69 of the Children and Families Act 2014 and 6.79 to 6.82 of the SEND Code of Practice.
In our SEND Information Report you will find:
- Information about the arrangements for admission of disabled children.
- Information about the steps we have taken to prevent disabled children from being treated less favourably than other children.
- Information about the facilities we provide to help disabled children to access the school.
Here is our Accessibility Plan 2023.
In our Accessibility Report, you will find:
- Our plan to increase the extent to which disabled children can participate in our curriculum.
- Our plan to improve the physical environment of the school for the purpose of increasing the extent to which disabled children are able to take advantage of the education and facilities on offer.
- Our plan to improve the delivery to disabled children of information which is readily available to children who are not disabled.
Here is our “Equality and diversity information and objectives“
In our Equality and Diversity Information and Objectives you will find:
- Details of how we comply with the public sector equality duty – this is updated annually.
- Our equality objectives – this is updated every 4 years.
- How we eliminate discrimination.
- How we advance equality of opportunity – between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
- How we consult and involve those affected by inequality (children / parents / staff / members of the local community), in the decisions we take to promote equality and eliminate discrimination.