Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is John Walker Solicitors – Contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click the Links Below to View the Relevant Documents
2. Breach & Non Compliance Procedure and Process
3. My Rights – A Guide for Data Subjects, My Rights – Query Form
4. Privacy Notice – Common to All
6. Privacy Notice – Job Applicants
8. Privacy Notice – School Workforce
10. Withdrawal Consent – Adult
11. Withdrawal Consent – Pupil
13. Information Security Policy
14a. Records Management Policy
14b. Information Sharing Good Practice
15a. Subject Access Request – Requester Guide
15b. Information Sharing Principles
17. Freedom of Information Policy
18. Safe and Acceptable Use – Bring Your Own Device Policy
UK GDPR and DPA Complaints
All Staff must be aware of the complaints process. All complaints should be directed to the School Business Manager. If any member of staff is aware that a person wishes to complain they should direct the person to the school website and complaints policy and form.
The School Business Manager is responsible for dealing with all complaints in line with this procedure.
The school complaints policy sets out the complaints process. This will be the basis for dealing with Data Protection Complaints and appeals. A written outcome will be provided.
If the school does not comply with a Subject Access Request within 1 month (subject to any extension), or refuses all or part of the request, written reasons will be provided, setting out the principles for the refusal.
If you feel that the school have not dealt with your matter satisfactorily you can complaint to the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner’s Office
Or by email: email@example.com
More information is on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk/